Beef Dip Vinegar Broth
Beef dip vinegar broth is one of amazing Vietnamese food. In family meal, cooking this dish for everyone is a wonderful way to increase the steadfast and intimate of the family by gathering all member around the table and enjoy this dish together.
- 300g soft beef
- 1 cup of vinegar
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tomatoes
- 50g roasted peanuts
- 50g fermented anchovy sauce
- 50g pickling
- 6 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 100g lemongrass, peeled cover
- 1 onion
- Rice paper
- Vegetable, banana, star fruit
- ¼ pineapple
- Spices, pepper, 1 lemon
– Get thin sliced beef, marinated spices with 3 tablespoons greases, 1/2 hour for infiltration.
– Tomatoes remove seeds, finely chopped.
– Crushed peanuts
– Thinly sliced pickling.
– Smoothed lemongrass soaking in vinegar and sugar.
Step 2: Making dipping sauce
Fermented anchovy paste: vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, flour, pickling, pineapple, peppers, minced garlic, fermented anchovy paste, seasoning to suit your taste.
Step 3: Making broth (This is the most important step to create flavor)
– Water vinegar: fried minced garlic until fragrant, add tomatoes and a teaspoon of chopped lemongrass, peanuts, stir well.
– Add vinegar and coconut milk, tomato mixture, salt, sugar, 3 tablespoons fried minced garlic oil to suit your taste.
– Arrange beef on dish. Add the onion and lemongrass around
– Add tomatoes, and chili to make it more beautiful.
– Serve food with vegetables, salad, sliced young banana, star fruit, rice paper and Fermented anchovy paste.
Finally, you finished an amazing dish for your family and friends. Lay everything on the table, when you eat, waits for the vinegar broth is boiling. After that, dips beef on pot, wait the beef cooked, and then you can use it with all the ingredients you cook above. Hope you love it. Good luck for your cooking.